Doug Wilhelm is a full-time writer and an independent publisher in Weybridge, Vemont. His 13 novels for young adults include The Revealers (Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2003), which has been the focus of reading-and-discussion projects in well over 1,000 middle schools; its sequel, True Shoes (Long Stride Books, 2012), and Doug's newest book, The Prince of Denial (Long Stride, 2013).
- How almost any young writer can be published
- Screens, and books, in libraries
- Judging a book business by its covers
- The library with a stuffed tiger
- Stories that restore: appreciating the elusive comic novel
- Why kids need us to stick up for libraries
- On cyberbullying: the best online resources for teachers