Doug Wilhelm is a full-time writer and an independent publisher in Weybridge, Vemont. His 13 novels for young adults include The Revealers (Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2003), which has been the focus of reading-and-discussion projects in well over 1,000 middle schools; its sequel, True Shoes (Long Stride Books, 2012), and Doug's newest book, The Prince of Denial (Long Stride, 2013).
- When readers say you didn't tell them enough
- "Why is there swearing in your book?"
- "Notice & Note": fanning the reader's fire
- On teens & libraries: building the new literacy
- YALSA on libraries, teens & changing times
- Books & new media: the sea change
- Libraries in my life: Millburn Public
- What if the 'new media' were 2,000 years old?
- Writing for a living: the tradeoffs